Visionaries. Strategic thinkers. These people push our society and culture forward to achieve amazing things. But when it comes to technology, a great idea is worthless unless you can transform it into reality. That's where Springer Design comes in. With over 20 years of experience designing and building technology products, Springer Design has the skill and the savvy you need to build a vision you can touch. Here's what we can do for you:
- Design products that are simple to use and inexpensive to produce. Design decisions, especially with hardware products, can make or break a project. Is it better to buy an off-the-shelf chipset or roll your own? Should you handle the processing in the box or download massaged data to it from a host? We understand the ins and outs of these questions and can help you make smart decisions that will save you money and effort in the production phase.
- Evaluate new technologies. With over 20 years of development experience, we're savvy enough to separate the substance from the flash when it comes to new technology. Sometimes the latest technology really does live up to its press, other times it's smarter to let someone else debug the latest "advancements." Either way, you can count on us to give you sound advice.
- Vet your design with a real-world prototype. The sooner you get some version of your product into the hands of a potential customer, the better off you'll be. Using real components, we can flesh out the product design to make sure it works and lives up to customer expectations.
- Write the code. We've spent years writing software and debugging systems. We're happy to do all the heavy lifting for you or join in with your existing team to lighten the load.
- Oversee the manufacturing process. Whether you're looking for small production runs done locally or larger runs off-shore, we can help. When you're used to an R&D environment, the manufacturing process can be a daunting prospect. It's a whole different world managing production subcontractors and working with overseas vendors. We have actual experience dealing with a slow boat from China. Why not benefit from that experience?